End of lease cleaning is essential for getting back the bond money. The checklist for end of lease cleaning helps to make the process easier and faster.
Moving out of the house for the tenant can be cumbersome because of so much packing and cleaning. If a person wants to get back the bond money, then they should take help from a professional cleaner. If somehow the manager finds the property not cleaned enough, they can deny giving the bond money back.
It is crucial not to overlook the areas and get the property deeply cleaned. However, if you wish to clean the place yourself, the essential cleaning tips and checklist mentioned below will come in handy
Let us find out some essential tips for End of lease cleaning:
- Before starting cleaning, keep your cleaning equipment nearby, this will speed up the cleaning.
- Cleaning should be done from top to bottom, back to front and left to right for attaining best results.
- Start with dusting, weeping and vacuum cleaning and then do the washing with water.
- The product that is harmful and is toxic should be kept aside before starting the cleaning.
These essential tips provided here will come in handy for faster cleaning. Below mentioned, the end of lease cleaning checklist is for exterior areas, interior areas, kitchen area, bathroom area and laundry areas. These will be useful for deep cleaning.
Exterior Cleaning Tips
- Remove the dirt and mess created by the pets, firstly repair those areas. Clean the lawn and garden after that.
- Clean patio and all outdoor furniture along with it remove dead leaves also.
- Remove all household bins that are empty and are of no use.
- Remove all the cobwebs from the wall and sweep paths
- Check all the outdoor lights and letterbox.
Interior Cleaning Tips
- Remove dust from the windows, doors and look out for any cobwebs and thus remove them.
- Empty all the wardrobe, shelves, drawers and clean them thoroughly.
- Check out all the light and switches
- Clean all blinds, curtains and rehang them.
- Remove dust from switches, doorknobs and clean them with the cloth.
Walls & Floors Cleaning Tips
- For hard stains, use sugar soap with warm water and clean with a cloth.
- The help of a vacuum cleaner can clean Carpets, sliding doors and windows.
- Mop tile floors and the walls behind all the household appliances like microwave, fridge, washing machine with the help of cleaning agent.
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
- Start with removing stove top stain, microwave grills, trays etc. For cleaning without toxic elements, use baking soda and lemon with water. It is excellent for cleaning.
- Use the mixture of vinegar with baking soda for cleaning. It acts as a perfect cleaning agent.
- For cleaning, hoods start with washing filters and check for any damage in the overhead light.
- Dishwater needs to clean too correctly, and it includes rubbers, door and all the filters. Remove stains and dust from it. Bleach can be used to kill any bacteria and clean it properly.
- All the sinkholes, plugs and taps also need deep cleaning. Remove the left out food items from the
- All counter tops, benches must be cleaned.
- For removing the odor of garbage, you can use lemon, salt and ice cubes. Just drop them in the garbage bin.
- Clean the refrigerator from inside. Food items and all the things should be removed before cleaning.
Bathroom & Laundry Cleaning Tips
- Start with cleaning and disinfecting the showers, mirrors, basins and toilet.
- Wash all the surfaces that include the tiles and tops.
- The cleaning agent can clean up all the fixtures that have a dust layer on it.
- Soap handler must be free from soap residue.
- All the sinks, drain holes, plus and taps in the bathroom must be cleaned,
- All the mold, grout needs to be cleaned. Cleaning of tiles must be done from bleach, and it should be appropriately scrubbed.
- Always clean the ceiling fan and mirror.
- Remove dust from towel rails and roll holders.
- The paste of vinegar and baking soda can be used for cleaning glass shower walls and doors. Wipe it with a damp cloth and get a sparkling glass.
- Lastly, shower heads can be filled with the help of a bag full of vinegar. It should be kept for a while, and later all residue can be removed easily
For the best services in terms of cleaning, take help from Bright Zone cleaning. They are excellent in providing CKLKLC exceptional services to its customers in Melbourne and has an excellent track record. One can surely take advice from them for end of lease cleaning and get their bond money back.