End of Lease Cleaning Melbourne
Moving out can be cumbersome. If you are looking for a professional end-of-lease-cleaning-Melbourne, then Brightzone Cleaning is there to help you. Experience stress-free cleaning services with us. We are experts in “end of lease cleaning” and work with perfection. For the quality end of lease cleaning, connect with us.
Vacate Cleaning Melbourne
It is popularly known as the end of lease cleaning, vacate cleaning or bond cleaning Melbourne. It is a deep cleaning when someone moves out of a rented apartment. It is a compulsory requirement from the property manager in order to get back the bond money.
When a new tenant shifts in the apartment or house, we do end of lease cleaning. To get back the bond money, you should opt for professional end of lease cleaning services. They not only guarantee 100% bond back the money but will ensure the house is clean.
What do we cover in end of lease cleaning in Melbourne?
Our end of lease cleaning Melbourne services includes:
End of Lease Cleaning Checklist
We satisfy the property manager and the property owner with our cleaning services and assurance for getting bond money back. Along with carpet cleaning, kitchen cleaning, you can also choose other additional services such as Pest Control, Upholstery Cleaning, and Pressure Cleaning. Brightzone cleaners use modern cleaning equipment and methodologies for the best cleaning results. We are the best end of lease cleaning Melbourne service provider.
General Area Cleaning
- Clean the entire floor.
- Remove Cobwebs and any other mark.
- Clean fans, Air Conditioners and filters.
- Clean walls, switches and light point.
- Clean cupboards, drawers and shelves.
- Light fittings and fixtures are clean.
- Clean doors, windows and blinds.
- Floors and carpets clean and mopped.
- Inside and outside, clean the cupboards.
- Clean cooking stove nicely.
- Remove grease from switches.
- Door, skirting, and frame will clean.
- Complete Oven cleaning with no smell.
- Clean sink including drain holes, drainers.
- Canopy exhaust hood and its filters will clean.
- Sparkle the Kitchen slabs
- Clean and wipe the bathroom walls.
- Complete cleaning of an exhaust fan.
- Clean shower curtains and shower trails.
- Remove dust and marks from cupboards and drawers.
- Sparkle your bathroom switches.
- Cleaning bathroom tiles and bath tube with scrub.
- Clean entire sink and polish all tapware and towel rails.
- Sparkle mirrors and windows tracks.
- Water dryer cleaning both inside and outside.
- Cleaning cupboards and drawers inside and outside and on top.
- Clean dust from blinds.
- Complete cleaning of laundry tub, cabinets, shelves, drawers and taps.
- All walls, windows, window tracks and floors clean.
- Wipe off the outsides of your washer and dryer.
- Clean any countertops and wipe out the laundry sink, if any.
Some areas are not included in the checklist such as Carpet Cleaning, Blinds cleaning, Garden Maintenance, Garbage Removal, Pest control, Upholstery Cleaning, and Pressure Cleaning
Additionally, certain services are not included in our vacate cleaning services such as Removing hard Mold, cleaning Damp Spots, Complete Wall Clean, working on Discolouration, cleaning the Dangerous Areas, covering areas with heights, Garage Walls, and its floors, the area that required a chemical and trained technician, Refrigerator cleaning and furniture cleaning and dusting, cleaning Decorative Items like picture frames, vases, lamps, clocks, fruit bowls, linen and lastly outside Windows and glass.
What is our process of cheap end of lease cleaning Melbourne?
- The first step starts with customers visiting our website and requesting a quote and simply by calling us for queries.
- The second step includes the connection with our customer service. Our customer care will get back to you within 24hrs. We are 24*7 available for the services,
- The third step is to share your concerns with us. You can ask us any question related to the end of lease cleaning Melbourne CBD. We will be happy to help you.
- The next step involves the pricing of the whole cleaning process. Based on your requirement, we will share the cost of the project.
- The last step includes the start and end of lease cleaning services and assures you get back the bond money with our help.
Wow, Amazing Product!
I sincerely thank Gary and his team for helping us out so quickly and for such an excellent job on a townhouse after tenants left it filthy. Cleaning team work so hard. Recommended for End of Lease Cleaning.
Best end of lease cleaners!
Excellent experience with Brightzone cleaning. The booking process was very easy and straight forward. Cleaners arrived on time, and did overall a great job in our office. So happy I am going to get them in every second week…
Perfect for what I needed!
Such a fabulous clean carried out, thank you. No faults at all in their cleaning work. They showed dedication to clean the kitchen and appliances, a tough job which took 3 hours alone. I was really impressed by Brightzone…
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is End Of Lease Cleaning Melbourne?
The End of lease cleaning is a process of getting rented property cleaned before a tenants move out from the place as per real estate standards. To get 100% back bond amount one has to do vacate cleaning.
How much does end of lease cleaning melbourne price?
The cost of the End of lease cleaning ranges from as low as $120 and goes up to $500. The cost depends on where the person lives, the space of the house, the time duration of the work and the type of cleaning required.
How much does end of lease house cleaning or Vacate cleaning service takes time?
Professional End of Lease cleaning taken approximately 4 – 5 hours. Rule of thumb that can be applied here is, 4 people cleaning take average 1 hour for every 1000 sqaure feet. So, the time depends on the property space and the number of cleaners involved.
Does end of lease cleaning includes window cleaning?
Yes, End of lease cleaning includes window cleaning with its frame and glass.