End Of Lease Cleaners in Melbourne
Brightzone cleaning has a professional and experienced end of lease cleaners team. Our end of lease cleaners follows Australia government guideline at the time of end of lease cleaning. At the end of lease cleaning Melbourne, we use advanced tools and products to clean your property. We complete cleaning work according to your requirement and we follow the real estate approved checklist to meet the expectation of the property manager.
End Of Lease Cleaning Process
We are not like any other end of lease cleaning Melbourne services; First, we visit your property interior and exterior and suggest to you which cleaning requires. At the time of inspection, we found houses are in good condition and require only a touch-up of professional cleaning services. In some property deep cleaning required to remove those stubborn stains that had been there for years and never been addressed.
We provide 100% Bond Back Guarantee in End Of Lease Cleaning Melbourne!
End Of Lease Cleaning Melbourne Services
We offer the most convenient end of lease cleaning Melbourne, which assures peace of mind. Our motive is to provide the best
insured and licensed end of lease cleaners.
End of Lease Cleaning Checklist
General Area Cleaning
- Clean the entire floor.
- Remove Cobwebs and any other mark.
- Clean fans, Air Conditioners and filters.
- Clean walls, switches and light point.
- Clean cupboards, drawers and shelves.
- Light fittings and fixtures are clean.
- Clean doors, windows and blinds.
- Floors and carpets clean and mopped.
- Inside and outside, clean the cupboards.
- Clean cooking stove nicely.
- Remove grease from switches.
- Door, skirting, and frame will clean.
- Complete Oven cleaning with no smell.
- Clean sink including drain holes, drainers.
- Canopy exhaust hood and its filters will clean.
- Sparkle the Kitchen slabs
- Clean and wipe the bathroom walls.
- Complete cleaning of an exhaust fan.
- Clean shower curtains and shower trails.
- Remove dust and marks from cupboards and drawers.
- Sparkle your bathroom switches.
- Cleaning bathroom tiles and bath tube with scrub.
- Clean entire sink and polish all tapware and towel rails.
- Sparkle mirrors and windows tracks.
- Water dryer cleaning both inside and outside.
- Cleaning cupboards and drawers inside and outside and on top.
- Clean dust from blinds.
- Complete cleaning of laundry tub, cabinets, shelves, drawers and taps.
- All walls, windows, window tracks and floors clean.
- Wipe off the outsides of your washer and dryer.
- Clean any countertops and wipe out the laundry sink, if any.
Benefits of Hiring Vacate Cleaning Service
- One of the key benefits of hiring end of lease cleaning Melbourne company is to secure your bond amount.
- Hiring a professional vacate cleaning company will help you to save your money.
- Professional end of lease cleaners know the cleaning tactics and ensure that you will get your bond back amount.
- Every Bond cleaning company use standard cleaning chemical but we use eco-friendly cleaning products.
- We simplify your move out cleaning.
Wow, Amazing Product!
I sincerely thank Gary and his team for helping us out so quickly and for such an excellent job on a townhouse after tenants left it filthy. Cleaning team work so hard. Recommended for End of Lease Cleaning.
Best end of lease cleaners!
Excellent experience with Brightzone cleaning. The booking process was very easy and straight forward. Cleaners arrived on time, and did overall a great job in our office. So happy I am going to get them in every second week…
Perfect for what I needed!
Such a fabulous clean carried out, thank you. No faults at all in their cleaning work. They showed dedication to clean the kitchen and appliances, a tough job which took 3 hours alone. I was really impressed by Brightzone…
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is End Of Lease Cleaning Melbourne?
The End of lease cleaning is a process of getting rented property cleaned before a tenants move out from the place as per real estate standards. To get 100% back bond amount one has to do vacate cleaning.
How much does end of lease cleaning melbourne price?
The cost of the End of lease cleaning ranges from as low as $120 and goes up to $500. The cost depends on where the person lives, the space of the house, the time duration of the work and the type of cleaning required.
How much does end of lease house cleaning or Vacate cleaning service takes time?
Professional End of Lease cleaning taken approximately 4 – 5 hours. Rule of thumb that can be applied here is, 4 people cleaning take average 1 hour for every 1000 sqaure feet. So, the time depends on the property space and the number of cleaners involved.
Does end of lease cleaning includes window cleaning?
Yes, End of lease cleaning includes window cleaning with its frame and glass.