Vacate Cleaning Company in Melbourne
Moving out can be very stressful work as include packaging and vacate cleaning. Brightzone cleaning is here to help you reduce your cleaning task by professional end of lease cleaners. In vacate cleaning, we use advanced tools and products to clean your house. We complete end of lease cleaning work according to your requirement and we follow real estate approved checklist to meet the expectation of the property manager.
Our end of lease cleaners team is trained and have many years of experience in the cleaning industry, and their work will make sure that you are satisfied with our bond cleaning. We leave your property as it was when you first moved in.
We provide 100% Bond Back Cleaning Guarantee!
Bond Cleaning Services
We offer the most convenient end of lease cleaning Melbourne, which assures peace of mind. Our motive is to provide best
bond cleaning Melbourne with our insured and licensed cleaners.
End of Lease Cleaning Melbourne Checklist
General Area Cleaning
- Clean the entire floor.
- Remove Cobwebs and any other mark.
- Clean fans, Air Conditioners and filters.
- Clean walls, switches and light point.
- Clean cupboards, drawers and shelves.
- Light fittings and fixtures are clean.
- Clean doors, windows and blinds.
- Floors and carpets clean and mopped.
- Inside and outside, clean the cupboards.
- Clean cooking stove nicely.
- Remove grease from switches.
- Door, skirting, and frame will clean.
- Complete Oven cleaning with no smell.
- Clean sink including drain holes, drainers.
- Canopy exhaust hood and its filters will clean.
- Sparkle the Kitchen slabs
- Clean and wipe the bathroom walls.
- Complete cleaning of an exhaust fan.
- Clean shower curtains and shower trails.
- Remove dust and marks from cupboards and drawers.
- Sparkle your bathroom switches.
- Cleaning bathroom tiles and bath tube with scrub.
- Clean entire sink and polish all tapware and towel rails.
- Sparkle mirrors and windows tracks.
- Water dryer cleaning both inside and outside.
- Cleaning cupboards and drawers inside and outside and on top.
- Clean dust from blinds.
- Complete cleaning of laundry tub, cabinets, shelves, drawers and taps.
- All walls, windows, window tracks and floors clean.
- Wipe off the outsides of your washer and dryer.
- Clean any countertops and wipe out the laundry sink, if any.
Benefits of Hiring Vacate Cleaning Service
- One of the key benefits of hiring end of lease cleaning Melbourne company is to secure your full bond amount.
- Hiring a professional vacate cleaning company will help you to save your money.
- Professional end of lease cleaners know the cleaning tactics and ensure that you will get your bond back amount.
- Every Bond cleaning company use standard cleaning chemical but we use eco-friendly cleaning products.
- We simplify your move out cleaning.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is End Of Lease Cleaning Melbourne?
The End of lease cleaning is a process of getting rented property cleaned before a tenants move out from the place as per real estate standards. To get 100% back bond amount one has to do vacate cleaning.
How much does end of lease cleaning melbourne price?
The cost of the End of lease cleaning ranges from as low as $120 and goes up to $500. The cost depends on where the person lives, the space of the house, the time duration of the work and the type of cleaning required.
How much does end of lease house cleaning or Vacate cleaning service takes time?
Professional End of Lease cleaning taken approximately 4 – 5 hours. Rule of thumb that can be applied here is, 4 people cleaning take average 1 hour for every 1000 sqaure feet. So, the time depends on the property space and the number of cleaners involved.
Does end of lease cleaning includes window cleaning?
Yes, End of lease cleaning includes window cleaning with its frame and glass.